Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Never give up...

So the past couple of days I have been frustrated because I have been working so hard and I haven't seen any weight coming off. Yesterday, I not only did the Insanity workout in the morning with my friend Nicole, but I also did the same one at night again with Brian. I have never been so motivated, I am working so hard, and I am counting my calories but I am not seeing the results like I expected. I am not expecting biggest loser results and lose 20 lbs in 1 week but I thought it would be more than the 2 I lost. Thankfully today in our challenge group everyone had to post motivational quotes and there were a few that I really needed to see.



 





I am thankful for this day in our challenge group. I love seeing these motivational quotes, they really do help. My coach always says this isn't a sprint, it's marathon. I am not going to see the results I want over night. This is all about my lifestyle change. 
I have to stay motivated, keep pushing play, and continue fueling my body with good food. 
I WILL SEE RESULTS. I WILL CHANGE! I CAN DO HARD THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment