Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kid Friendly

One of my favorite things about Shakeology is the fact that my kids can drink it. A few days ago I was talking to a friend about the shake that she drinks so I was curious about it and looked it up. One of the very first things that stuck out to me was one tiny little sentence that said...  For ages 12 and older. What does that mean? Why is it safe for you but not for children under 12? Why would you put something in your body that you wouldn't be able to give to you kids?
I don't know about your kids, but I have a hard time getting mine to eat fruit and veggies. Since we have changed our lifestyle they will eat them more, but not enough. So I love that I can give them Shakeology and know that they are getting all the nutrients. They love it and I love knowing that it is safe for them to drink, healthy, and that it is 100% natural.




No comments:

Post a Comment