Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Insanity Fit Test

Today was day 15 of Insanity and we did the same fit test that we did on day one. I was dreading this day because I thought that I would do worse than my first fit test. I was so wrong! Here are my stats.

                                         Day 1               Day 15

Switch Kicks                        58                   116
Power Jacks                         28                    38
Power Knees                       60                     75 
Power Jumps                       20                     32
Globe Jumps                        5                       9
Suicide Jumps                      8                      12
Push-Up Jacks                      0                       4
Low Plank Obliques              20                     44


I was so excited about my results. It amazes me how much stronger I am. I also didn't even come close to puking like I almost did during the first fit test. My endurance is much better and I can last longer. I love Insanity. The feeling I get when I finish a workout is amazing! I love pushing myself and I can't wait to see the results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment