Tuesday, May 14, 2013

12 weeks




I love this and I can't wait to see the changes! All of my hard work will pay off! This has been one of the hardest things I have decided to do but yet it is so rewarding. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to do Insanity. I can. So can anybody else that wants the change. If you want it bad enough you will fight for it!
Shakeology has given me the energy I need to get through these workouts and not want to take a 3 hour nap afterwards. I love that I get so many healthy ingredients each day in one little shake. It tastes so good that I crave it! I love this program. It works. It has changed my life. I can't wait to say that I have finished the Insanity workout program and you better believe that I wont stop after I am done. This is just the beginning!







No comments:

Post a Comment