Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chicken Taco Salad

i love salad. I can eat it all day long, as long as it's full of yummy stuff! This chicken taco salad is one of my quick go to salads. I keep everything on hand so I can quickly make one up if I am in a hurry. I have a few of these go to salads so I will post some more recipes later this week.




Chicken Taco Salad

3-4 oz. shredded chicken
Fresh pico de gallo
1 serving of tortilla strips (I find mine down the isle with salad dressings, next to the croutons.)
Pickled jalapeƱos
Black beans, rinsed (not pictured)
Corn (not pictured)
Cilantro lime vinaigrette

I just throw it all together on a plate and add the cilantro lime vinaigrette. I found the cilantro lime dressing at Costco. It is a quick, easy, clean, healthy, and filling meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment