Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10 Day Fitness Challenge

I just hosted my first 10 Day Fitness Challenge and let me just say, it was amazing, and I am down 2.5 pounds since the first day! We do have longer challenges that are 60-90 days, but I found that this is a great way for people to see what I do and be able to participate in a challenge before committing to a 60-90 day challenge. This is from one of my friends who just completed day 10 of my challenge.


It makes me feel so good to know that I am helping people change their life! Seriously, there is no better job than this! I am going to be doing these challenges monthly, so lucky for you, I have one starting on Monday, August 5th! 


To contact me about one of the challenges, either the 10 Day Fitness Challenge or a 60-90 day challenge, you can email me at simplykatiegraham@gmail.com. You can also find me on Facebook and message me there https://www.facebook.com/simplykatiegraham. 
The next 10, 60 and 90 days will pass by whether you make these changes right now or not. So quit making excuses and make the change now!

No comments:

Post a Comment