Monday, August 5, 2013

Progress Pictures


Saturday was the last day of my fitness challenge group, and we have to post before and after pictures. I am not where I want to be yet, but progress is progress.  I have lost 16 lbs and more than 12.5 inches. I am closer to my goal than I was 3 months ago. I am doing it the right way so I know this isn't coming back. Drinking my Shakeology, eating clean, and working out. This has seriously changed my life and I have more energy than ever! 
There are 2 weeks until my next challenge group starts. I can't wait and I am excited for the people that are already committed to this challenge. The daily motivation and accountability got me through these last 3 months! I have had the best time and have made great friends. If you are interested in changing your life then join my challenge starting August 19th. Let me know if your interested and I will send you info.







1 comment:

  1. Katie, you look awesome! I'm excited to see what the next 90 days brings! So happy we are doing another challenge together. :)

    ReplyDelete