Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Wreath

I know it's not Christmas yet. In Relief Society I signed up to do a Christmas craft for the Super Saturday coming up, so I thought I would share with all of you. It needed to be something cheap and easy, which was exactly what this was! This cost me $4.00 to make. $2.00 for a yard of burlap and $2.00 for ribbon. Here's how I did it, in pictures :) It is too late to explain step by step! ... (P.S. I can't take credit for this idea. I have seen this type of wreath all over Pinterest and I just had to make one!)



I hot glued it in a couple spots around the wreath so the burlap would hold it's place.You can leave the bow hanging or tuck it in a little bit. Not sure yet which way I like better. Maybe I will just make another ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi.....just wanted to say I love your blog. Hope you dont mind I added you to my blog list on one of my blogs. Love your ideas. Thanks!
    p.s. I also live in Vegas, and Im LDS too....yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your so nice! I am glad somebody reads it :). Where in Vegas are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just seeing your comment now...lol. I live in the NW...Centennial area. Just noticed you're cute red wreath for Val day. I actually picked up some burlap when I saw your post but never got around to making it. Maybe before tuesday.....haha or maybe I'll just make a green one for paddys day!

    ReplyDelete