Monday, February 10, 2014

Jamberry!

If you know me personally you know I always have so much on my plate... well, my new recent obsession is Jamberry Nails! Have you seen them? Oh my, they are so fun, and I want ALL of them! Jamberry nails are nail wraps that use heat and pressure to your nail to create these amazing looks that last for weeks! These can be done in your home with no damage to your nails! The best part, they are cheaper than any service that you could have done at the salon! I loved them so much I decided to become a Jamberry consultant! If you are interested in trying some FREE samples, hosting a party, becoming a consultant yourself, or if you have any questions about this product, comment on this post or you can email me simplykatiegraham@gmail.com.
You can also visit my Jamberry website, just click HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment