Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentines Garland

My kids were driving me just a little bit nuts today, so to keep myself from going crazy I decided to do something crafty. I didn't want to run to the store for anything so I sat in my craft room, (aka my master closet!) went through all my fabric, and picked out all the red and pink fabrics. Then I decided to make a Valentines garland. This was so EASY and I just loved the way it turned out! Here's how I did it...


First I found about 7 different but coordinating fabrics.
Then I cut a heart shape out of card stock to use as my template, and traced it on the back of all the fabrics I used.
After I traced my hearts I ironed the fabric, and then cut out all my hearts.
Once all the hearts were cut out I connected them by running them one by one through the sewing machine.
That's it! Simple huh! I love the way it turned out and I love how easy it was to make! Most of all I am just glad that I was able to get in a little bit of crafting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment