Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lights!

When we bought our house, there was a fan over the dinning area. I like the fan, but not over the place where we eat, so we moved it to the living room (sorry no pics). Not having the extra hundred dollars to spend right now on a new light fixture for our dining area, I went to DI! I found a simple generic light fixture for only 5 bucks! It was missing a few pieces to have it hang from the ceiling so we went to Lowes and they had a little kit for hanging this kind of light fixture that cost only $3 and some change. After a little spray paint that I already had, this puppy was ready to hang! Thanks to Bri and Russ for doing all the hard work and hanging it for me. :) Only $9 for a light fixture over my kitchen table... awesome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment